Become a Certified Christian Coach
How can I become a Certified Christian Coach?
The Center for Christian Coaching offers a certification program for Christian coaching that is designed to help leaders develop and master Christian coaching competencies useful in church ministry. This program is recognized and accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF), the global governing body which determines ethics and standards for the professional practice of coaching.
The Center for Christian Coaching program exists to equip staff and leaders in the Brentwood Baptist Network, as well as well as leaders within other churches and local ministry non-profits across our region.
What are the requirements to become a Certified Christian coach (CCC)?
Certified Christian Coach-CCC Requirements – 32 hours (2 classes) of in-class coaching instruction
- CCC301-Coaching Foundations (16 hours)
- CCC302-Coaching Relationships (16 hours)
- 3 hours of coaching mentorship provided by a certified coach
- 10 hours of earned practicum hours
- Coach Certification Application
What are the requirements to become an Associate Certified Coach (ACC)?
Associate Certified Coach-ACC (Requirements)
1. 60+ hours of coaching education (mentor coaching included.)
2. 100+ hours of coaching experience
3. 10 hours of mentor coaching
5. Successful completion (passing score) of a performance evaluation
6. Successful completion (passing score) of the ICF Credentialing/Exam