Become a Christian Coach
How can I become a coach?
The Center for Christian Coaching will offer a certification program for Christian Coaches. The CCC program is designed to equip leaders with Christian coaching competencies. This program is recognized and accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF), the global governing body which determines ethics and standards for the professional practice of coaching.
The CCC program exists to equip staff and leaders in the Brentwood Baptist Network, as well as leaders within other churches and local ministry non-profits across our region.
Christian Coach Certification Requirements – 32 hours (2 classes) of in-class coaching instruction
- Course 1 – CCC301-Coaching Foundations (16 hours)
- Course 2 – CCC302-Coaching Relationships (16 hours)
- 3 hours of coaching mentorship provided by a certified coach
- 10 hours of earned practicum hours
- Coach Certification Application
Understanding how to build a strong coaching relationship with your coachee is essential to achieve effective coaching outcomes.
In this ICF-approved course, you will learn:
- Important elements for co-creating a strong coaching relationship with your coachees.
- How to talk about coaching to educate others and build a culture of coaching in your organization.
- The ingredients needed to have a strong first session.
- The difference between doing coaching and being a coach.
- How to identify your strengths and challenges as a coach
Because this class is accredited by the International Coach Federation (ICF), you will also gain a firm understanding of the Coaching Core Competencies as outlined by the ICF.
Increase your effectiveness as a leader in your community, church ministry, workplace, and family with the valuable skills you will learn in the Coaching Foundations class.
And as a refresher, the Christian Coach Certification is ICF accredited and can be earned by achieving the following steps.
- Participating in the Coaching Foundations class (CR301)
- Participating in the Coaching Relationships class (CR302)
- Receiving mentorship for three hours (three sessions) by a Mentor Coach
- Completing 10 hours of coaching practice
- Taking the Certification Exam
- Completing the Certification Application
You will find more information about the class on the registration page, but please let me know if you have any additional questions. Hope you will be able to join us!
November 12-13, 2021 –CCC 302 Coaching Relationships
Brentwood Baptist Church
7777 Concord Road, Brentwood, TN 37027
Church Members & Ministry Partners: $50
Non-Members – $200