TNT (Timothy and Titus)
TNT is a one-year leadership development initiative that equips and encourages leaders for life, ministry, disciple making and kingdom advance.
IS TNT RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Hope to grow as a spiritual leader?
- Want to take your Biblical understanding, theology, faith and relationship with Christ to the next level?
- Currently serve within a ministry at Brentwood Baptist (any campus)?
- Want to be equipped to serve Christ inside or outside the walls of the church?
- Have the commitment to complete reading assignments, write term papers, engage in respectful theology discussions with classmates, complete required assessments, and serve in a ministry?
If you answered yes to these questions, you may be a candidate for the TNT course. Your next step is to fill out the online application.
You will need a recommendation from a church leader (i.e. minister, Group leader, Trustee, TNT alumnus), requested at the end of the application.
- Semi-self-paced, with weekly goals scheduled.
- Reading assignments, videos and written papers.
- Social media-style engagement with instructor and fellow students through threaded online discussions.
- Limited, if any, in-person meetings. Potentially 1-3 events total during the year course.
- Internet and Teachable platform access is required to participate in TNT Online.
TNT Classroom / Live
- Meet in person, once a week (typically on the Brentwood campus).
- Reading assignments and written papers.
- Live instructor engagement and face-to-face discussion with fellow students.
TNT Next Level Certificate
Two options for Brentwood Baptist TNT Alumni Next Level:
- Take four courses for credit at a discounted rate through Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary. This option requires student enrollment at SEBTS. You will receive both a Graduate Certificate Degree from Southeastern and a TNT Next Level Certificate from Brentwood Baptist. For more information on the seminary certificate, click here to view Graduate Certificates.
- Audit four courses with fewer required assignments. This option will achieve a TNT Next Level Certificate. Seminary enrollment not required.
Fall Term | August – December
Winter Term | January – February
Spring Term | March – May